Application for admission and prospectus can be had from the college office on payment of Rs.100/- in cash or Rs.125/- by post with in 10 days after publication of the result of the qualifying examination. The application will be acknowledged by post only if the card is sufficiently stamped. The list of selected candidates will be published on the college Notice Board.
The candidates for admission should appear for interview with the following documents :
- Interview card
- OSLO Book
- Qualifying Certificate - PlusTwo or equivalent or Degree marklist as the case may be
- Transfer Certificate from the Head of Institution last attended.
- Conduct Certificate from the Head of institution last attended.
- Candidate should submit undertaking as per the provisions of Anti Ragging Verdict by the Hon'ble Supreme Court (Form of Undertaking will be issued).
- Three copies of Passport Size photographs.
Candidates from universities other than Calicut university should also produce the following :
- Migration Certificate
- EligibilityCertificate from Calicut University
- Course Certificate
- Pass Certificate
PARENT OR GUARDIAN SHOULD ACCOMPANY THE CANDIDATE AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW.